JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's my latest Ranger Green S12

Build details:

-stock: Magpul CTR
-stock adapter: pignose adapter
-adapter block: CSS
-grip: modified Magpul MOE
-trigger guard: CSS AR Style
-trigger: red star arms adjustable
-hammer spring: JTE power mainspring
-mag release: RAM ambi
-rear sight: Krebs ghost ring
-front sight: dinzag AK style
-gas block: tac47 auto plug
-bolt carrier: ground/polished
-paint: Duracoated Magpul foliage (by guncoat NW)
-handguard: soon to be R&R tube

Here are some other Builds: http://northwestexpeditions.blogspot.com/p/saiga-12-shotgun-conversions.html

Last Edited:
So the AGP mags work well and are reliable? I was thinking of buying some. Where would be the best place to have my new Saiga converted? I live near Washington Square but am not afraid to drive for the sake of quality work. Also can you tell me more about the mag release you installed on the above weapon?

So the AGP mags work well and are reliable? I was thinking of buying some. Where would be the best place to have my new Saiga converted? I live near Washington Square but am not afraid to drive for the sake of quality work. Also can you tell me more about the mag release you installed on the above weapon?

The AGP's seemed really reliable. I've had a few surefire, but I feel that the fit and finish on the AGP's are a little nicer.

The mag release is a RAM Ambi, you can purchase them at Carolina Shooter Supply, well worth the money. I'll PM you about conversions.