JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have in my possession an unmarked weapon light that appears to be a Surefire/Laser Products weapon light, whether it is for a 1911 or not I don't know, it fits though.

It attaches to the pistol via the trigger guard, and has an ambi pressure switch. All the information and pictures I can find online show a similar light with a toggle switch on the side, and grip screw attachments extending from the pressure switch.

I have the rare/discontinued Safariland 6004 thigh holster that came with it, and the only indicator I have is the bulb has 'Laser Products 6V' emblazoned on it.

Can anyone chime in on the history or origin of this? I very much appreciate it.

I do want to sell but I want to find out if it's legit before I do. Surefire 610r have been selling recently in the $4-500 range on eBay and other sites.

in 80's surefire did make those, back when nobody else made flashlight attachment for pistols. actual part number is 344r, however it had different pressure switch.

wow, how did you come across this info? I think I might have to try candlepower forums, or maybe even contact surefire directly... Thanks!

So I figured it out...

I recently listed it on <broken link removed> because the prices these sell for is ridiculous, and I didn't want to do that to someone on here..

And someone chimed in and corrected me.. so this is actually a 644R since it's the 6v version, the 344R is the shorter one, and it was originally for Gen1/2 Glocks. They made 644AR and 344AR for Gen3 Glocks.

The first Laser Products light was made for the Beretta 92 and it was the 333, then came the 1911 lights dubbed the 310R and 610R.

.. The More You Know ..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads