JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been flirting for awhile now with a Laser Max for my Shield. I can shoot it well now that I have the sights drifted correctly. Was wondering if anyone else out there has this particular set up and how they like it. Thanks in advance. Disclaimer- I'm not a fan of Crimson Trace.

Probably like the old Chevy vs Ford arguments. I have friends who own both. The consensus in my small world is Laser Max for the price and function. I also have been told that the higher price point Crimson Trace does not fit the Shield as nicely as it does the LM. I have never used a laser on a firearm. Still "young" and learning. LOL Thanks.

I have the LaserMax for my Shield 40 and I love it. Now I had also bought the LaserMax for my Wife's LC9s and I am not happy with it. But for my shield it's great.

Bit late on the timing, but, while I like how the LazerMax on my Ruger LCP works and how well it's lasted I do have an issue with the ease that it can turn on with the merest touch. It can kind of go through batterys!
Good luck with yours!

I put my new LaserMax on my Shield 9mm. Stuffed into a soft IWB holster and wore it all day. No issues with the laser turning on at all. When the warmer weather returns I will take it to the range and make the final adjustments to the laser. Fun to dry fire however. The laser dot sits right atop of my front sight. Really nice. I did order some extra batteries too.

Interesting update on the Lasermax. A few nights ago I was on my front porch to experiment with just exactly how far the LaserMax would paint a target. Don't worry it was late and everybody else in the area was in their houses :) I discovered that I could paint a clear red dot on my neighbor's barn 1/4+ mile away. A little too far away for a Shield but an impressive laser nonetheless. It'll do well for 25 yards and in attached to my Shield. DISCLAIMER- it was in hand held mode and not attached to anything that might go boom. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top