JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
LaRue Aimpoint Comp M4 mount. (LT659)

In like new condition, mounted only. Never discharged FA while it was affixed.
I keep my stored mounts with a little oil on them so you will see some on the mount in these pictures.

From LaRue's page:

The best mounts for the Aimpoint CompM4 and CompM4-S optics.
The LT659 is the solution for the newest version of the US Army's M68 CCO (Close-Combat Optic). It is available in three sizes, Tall, Medium & Short.

Like all LaRue mounts, it is precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and matt black anodized to provide a durable non-reflective surface finish.

Available in three heights:
LT659 (Tall, 1.725) for standard AR15 / M16 / M4 uppers.
LT659-NV (Med. 1.535) for absolute-cowitness and compatibility with USGI night vision mounts.
LT659-HK (Short 1.395) for HK 416, and piston uppers.

The "Tall" mount aligns the CompM4 perfectly in front of the LT Pivot-Mounted Aimpoint 3XMagnifier, LT-Mounted PVS-14 and / or all BUIS units. The "Medium" mount provides absolute-cowitness and is compatible with other USGI-height mounts. The "Short" mount is the correct height for Piston Uppers, like the HK416.

I take PayPal friends & family
Shipping ok (buyer pays) $9.99
No tax, I paid at the office. o_O

IMG_8355.jpg IMG_8356.jpg IMG_8357 - Copy.jpg IMG_8358.jpg IMG_8359.jpg IMG_8360.jpg IMG_8361.jpg IMG_8375.jpg IMG_8377.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
LaRue Aimpoint Comp M4 mount. (LT659)

In like new condition, mounted only. Never discharged FA while it was affixed.
I keep my stored mounts with a little oil on them so you will see some on the mount in these pictures.

From LaRue's page:

The best mounts for the Aimpoint CompM4 and CompM4-S optics.
The LT659 is the solution for the newest version of the US Army's M68 CCO (Close-Combat Optic). It is available in three sizes, Tall, Medium & Short.

Like all LaRue mounts, it is precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and matt black anodized to provide a durable non-reflective surface finish.

Available in three heights:
LT659 (Tall, 1.725) for standard AR15 / M16 / M4 uppers.
LT659-NV (Med. 1.535) for absolute-cowitness and compatibility with USGI night vision mounts.
LT659-HK (Short 1.395) for HK 416, and piston uppers.

The "Tall" mount aligns the CompM4 perfectly in front of the LT Pivot-Mounted Aimpoint 3XMagnifier, LT-Mounted PVS-14 and / or all BUIS units. The "Medium" mount provides absolute-cowitness and is compatible with other USGI-height mounts. The "Short" mount is the correct height for Piston Uppers, like the HK416.

I take PayPal friends & family
Shipping ok (buyer pays) $9.99
No tax, I paid at the office. o_O

View attachment 812933 View attachment 812934 View attachment 812935 View attachment 812937 View attachment 812938 View attachment 812939 View attachment 812940 View attachment 813993
You still looking to offload that Larue mount? I am interested if you can ship it ( not keen on driving into Seattle), let me know, I can PayPal to square up. I am new to the site here so not sure if there is a private message function or not. Holler if you still want to sell it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top