Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
LaRue Aimpoint Comp M4 mount. (LT659)

In like new condition, mounted only. Never discharged FA while it was affixed.
I keep my stored mounts with a little oil on them so you will see some on the mount in these pictures.

From LaRue's page:

The best mounts for the Aimpoint CompM4 and CompM4-S optics.
The LT659 is the solution for the newest version of the US Army's M68 CCO (Close-Combat Optic). It is available in three sizes, Tall, Medium & Short.

Like all LaRue mounts, it is precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and matt black anodized to provide a durable non-reflective surface finish.

Available in three heights:
LT659 (Tall, 1.725) for standard AR15 / M16 / M4 uppers.
LT659-NV (Med. 1.535) for absolute-cowitness and compatibility with USGI night vision mounts.
LT659-HK (Short 1.395) for HK 416, and piston uppers.

The "Tall" mount aligns the CompM4 perfectly in front of the LT Pivot-Mounted Aimpoint 3XMagnifier, LT-Mounted PVS-14 and / or all BUIS units. The "Medium" mount provides absolute-cowitness and is compatible with other USGI-height mounts. The "Short" mount is the correct height for Piston Uppers, like the HK416.

I take PayPal friends & family
Shipping ok (buyer pays) $9.99
No tax, I paid at the office. o_O

IMG_8355.jpg IMG_8356.jpg IMG_8357 - Copy.jpg IMG_8358.jpg IMG_8359.jpg IMG_8360.jpg IMG_8361.jpg IMG_8375.jpg IMG_8377.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom