JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
As far as actual shooting goes, is there a difference between curved and flat? I want one but I'm not sure which model I'd prefer?
The triggers themselves are the exact same geometry. The only difference is the feel under your trigger finger. Personally I use flat face on competition lowers that I use for faster paced reactive style shooting. I get the same trigger feel regardless where my finger is on the face of the bow. I use a curved trigger on precision AR because my shooting style is much more intentional and consistent down to where I place my finger on the trigger. With that said remember it is all about your personal preference because the trigger itself is exactly the same.
Hope my rambling makes sense.

Tracking eta is Friday, I'm not going to hold my breath with shipping getting backed up, but I'll probably try to arrange an hour or two window near Sportmans in Hillsboro after I get them, and ship any requested (materials on hand).

As a reminder, no one is committed to purchase anything, it's just easier than managing all the PM's, if you change your mind, no harm done

I COULD USE ANOTHER CURVED. 1607412421626.png

Updated list. @bowline @DLS you guys are next up if someone changes their mind on flat, or lmk if you want to hold a curved in place of it.

Flat Bow
  1. pdx1
  2. Pilsner_Popper
  3. DrewVan
  4. Jonathan
  5. Barrigad
  6. Buckeye
  7. P7M13
  8. Firearm
  9. GlennB
  10. DJ

Waitlist for flat: bowline, DLS
Curved
  1. Nibbs
  2. RJ
  3. RJ
  4. LimaBravo6
  5. DrewVan
  6. Buckeye
  7. Nibs
  8. DLS
  9. shoGUNSLINGR
  10. fredridge

Last Edited:
If you're on the list and would like it shipped, please lmk and I'll prep the shipping labels so they can go out with tomorrows mail.

For in person, I'll plan to be at Sportman's Warehouse off 185th in Hillsboro tomorrow from 5pm to 6pm. If you'd like to meet during that time, send me a PM so I can make a little list of who to expect.

If that time window doesn't work for many, I'll try another similar block of time and then go to individual meetups in Hillsboro as needed.

Picture will be posted when the box arrives, just for posterity

Alright guys, please let me know if you'd like to meet at Sportman's tomorrow between 5pm and 6pm (send a PM or post).

Depending on what's left I'll try to do another window there Saturday.

And as a reminder, if you're stressing about the drive, with my shipping account I pay a few cents over $4 to ship one of these and another gracious member donated packing supplies last round, so I can mail it tomorrow for $4. Most banks have Zelle, and there's also paypal and Venmo.

Meetup / Ship, doesn't matter much to me, I just want them off my bench and in your guns!

Truly, I'm not trying to jump the line, but in case someone is planning to opt out of a flat bow, I'm ready to pickup tomorrow (Thursday) in Hillsboro with cash. Just sayin so lmk.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top