JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
For a week or so now all the writing below the post boxes has been in what appears to be Spanish. I can read all the posts fine and the sites headers are fine but all the links and info at the bottom of the page are no longer in English - what'd I do or what changed in the site settings? This displays the same on my android phone as on my windows pc.

Dros yma yn y Deyrnas Unedig y gall yr wyf yn aml yn cael yr un broblem. Am ddim rheswm y gallaf benderfynu, bob hyn a hyn mae fy testun yn troi i'r Gymraeg, yn iaith a ddefnyddiais yn blentyn, ond dim ond ar adegau prin y dyddiau hyn.

tac

Dros yma yn y Deyrnas Unedig y gall yr wyf yn aml yn cael yr un broblem. Am ddim rheswm y gallaf benderfynu, bob hyn a hyn mae fy testun yn troi i'r Gymraeg, yn iaith a ddefnyddiais yn blentyn, ond dim ond ar adegau prin y dyddiau hyn.

tac
It's actually Latin. ;);)

The idea behind it is so when you are web developer using a template, any areas that need attention to show up easily. Typically the Latin text starts with "Lorem ipsum", or heck any Google search on that shows the vast pages and pages of sample text that can be used for anything.

Often times I will do that on blank items that I use as well. Just copy and paste some random text from there. Really helps remind you what still needs filled in.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top