Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Resolved Language settings?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by mkwerx, Aug 24, 2015.

1. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

For a week or so now all the writing below the post boxes has been in what appears to be Spanish. I can read all the posts fine and the sites headers are fine but all the links and info at the bottom of the page are no longer in English - what'd I do or what changed in the site settings? This displays the same on my android phone as on my windows pc.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Are you using Version 3?

3. mkwerx

Si

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Ok, that's just the placeholder text. It'll be changed before the official V3 launch.

5. mkwerx

Cool - I thought I had universally broken the internet.

Joe Link likes this.
  6. tac

tac UK, Oregon and Ontario. Well-Known Member

Dros yma yn y Deyrnas Unedig y gall yr wyf yn aml yn cael yr un broblem. Am ddim rheswm y gallaf benderfynu, bob hyn a hyn mae fy testun yn troi i'r Gymraeg, yn iaith a ddefnyddiais yn blentyn, ond dim ond ar adegau prin y dyddiau hyn.

tac

7. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

It's actually Latin. ;);)

The idea behind it is so when you are web developer using a template, any areas that need attention to show up easily. Typically the Latin text starts with "Lorem ipsum", or heck any Google search on that shows the vast pages and pages of sample text that can be used for anything.

Often times I will do that on blank items that I use as well. Just copy and paste some random text from there. Really helps remind you what still needs filled in.

8. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

@tac Clywais jôc unwaith am y Gymraeg a defaid ... ;)