JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arms Unlimited has current gen 1301 tacticals for $1340.

Might be cheaper to go that way and add options as desired.

But yeah cool shotguns, and cool they are actually in stock for a change.

Arms Unlimited has current gen 1301 tacticals for $1340.

Might be cheaper to go that way and add options as desired.

But yeah cool shotguns, and cool they are actually in stock for a change.
Yeah, they have a good price, I think once you factor in the upgrade parts, trigger job, etc. it's still a better deal from LTT, but you could for sure just grab that sweet 1301 for $1340 and let her rip!

Dang. That's a lot of people dropping 2 grand on a shotgun they won't shoot because they're worried to scratch the finish. Oh well, not my money

I've debated whether or not I'd ever go with the LTT one vs. a bare bones Beretta, but it seems like for the extra $200 (it was about $1650 from LTT for their base model without options before they sold out and $1450 from Bereli's website for the base 1301 Tactical), it's worth it just for the adapters and the Magpul furniture alone. I'm not sure how big of a difference the trigger job is compared to stock, but I'm sure it's good if there was that need for one. And even having a nice hard case to go with it helps add that value. It will be interesting to see how the price changes again once they are back in stock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top