JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up some purple Lancer ar15 mags. They are dyed by the site not Lancer.

Screenshot_20190426-193018.png

This is going to sound weird, but Lancer mags feel to me like large Tic Tac boxes with springs inside. Lancer quality is good, but PMAGs just feel much more solid.

Last Edited:
I'v got their pistol magazine loader, it's great. Been loading AR mags by hand up until now, but I'll have to try out the AR loader.

Depends on how many mags you normally charge up. I'll do 20-40 at a time for us, so the lula's are a real time saver.

If it's just a couple, or just topping off swap outs in the dump bags, I'll normally go by hand.

I like the Lancer magazines and they have steel reinforced feed lips. They are a bit harder to load than USGI or Magpul ones. I use a LULA for my Lancer magazines.

M4 / AR15 5.56 / .223 LULA® loader & unloader

I have two Lancer mags (gift from my Son).
I have two of these, one in the range bag & one in the gun room, they are so handy. I've got arthritis in my hands & fingers so this is the best alternative to torturing myself loading a lot of mags.:D

I have a few red ones and a few purple ones. They are cool and I have no problems flaunting the purple ones lol. I want some blue!
I also have OD green, translucent FDE, and I think a black one..... very good mags and my number one choice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top