Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

LAKE CITY 308 BRASS-PROCESSED-DEPRIMED,SWAGED,RESIZED,TRIMMED,CHAMFERED,POLISHED

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by RENCORP, Mar 16, 2013.

1. RENCORP

RENCORP SEATTLE Member

Lake City once fired 308 brass, fully processed for reloading. Primers removed, pockets swaged, full length resized, trimmed to original case spec, necks chamfered inside and out, then tumbled, then polished. Set primers and powder, seat a bullet - that's all. All of the brass prep work is already done. $320.00 / 1000.

e-mail me at RENCORP@MAC.COM with the amount you want and a phone number to set up a meet for pick up or delivery.

2. 1stklass

1stklass salem oregon Well-Known Member

i'm going to need some 308 brass soon but i dont need 1k rounds yet! maybe i will just save up a little more and get 1k but do you do smaller amounts? like 250 rds? and are you willing to ship?

3. RENCORP

RENCORP SEATTLE Member

Bumped. Brass is available in increments of 100 pieces. Shipping is USPS flat rate boxes, insured with tracking number for whatever the post office wants for the size of flat rate box that will hold your order.