JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this kit in January. Went on a few hikes and wore it for 3 days during archery season. Has not hauled any meat. A great pack in like new shape.

The frame is a tall. Hip belt is L/XL. I'm 6-1, 34" waist and it fits perfect. This was a Kuiu outlet purchase, pairing a 2017 bag and frame with a 2016 suspension. All buckles and straps included as well as a left hand Icon Pro hip belt pouch and inner aluminum stays to wear without frame. I decided to go a different route with a Mystery Ranch Pop Up 28.

Let me know if you have any questions. It is no doubt a great pack. Sorry about the pics. Bad light and iphone... I paid a total of $350. Would like to get $250.

ECF87A4A-05BC-4594-AEA1-E81A3FC7033F.jpeg D6776F8B-849A-408A-ABB4-AE065AB64762.jpeg BC0F8459-B960-4141-B791-69C75006B466.jpeg 95CE56C1-42CB-4725-A1CA-D7185AB3E763.jpeg

If you're on Facebook there's a Kuiu only buy/sell/trade group with somewhere around 50k members. This would sell pretty quick at that price I would assume. GLWS

Thanks for the heads up Guy. There are a couple other sites I will eventually post to if someone on here doesn't want this awesome pack. I'm not on FB but the suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks for the heads up Guy. There are a couple other sites I will eventually post to if someone on here doesn't want this awesome pack. I'm not on FB but the suggestion is appreciated.
Neither am I anymore. Life without spacebook is so much better than with. Try Rokslide.com great classifieds, and lots of Kuiu junkies!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.