JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys am looking for suggestion for top rail sights for my Ksg. I have a crimsion trace mvf-515 foregrip but still want some thing up top. Dont know if i should go with some iron sights or a red dot of some sort. Let me know what you think.

Trijicon RX34-23 42mm Reflex Optic Amber 4.5 MOA with A.R.M.S. quick release mount #15 and Midwest Industries Low Profile Flip up Front & Rear BUIS
Trust me they will go great with your Mvf-515

After over a 1000 rounds through mine, I've personally decided it as my HD shotgun so I went with the Daniel Defense fixed sights. I'm not making fast distance shots at the range so for this gun in particular a red dot would be of no use for me. I figure in a HD situation and HD distances I'd be looking over my sights anyway or just using the front post as an index. No weapon light needed as the house has just enough lighting conditions for target ID and I can make out my irons. However, if I were to get a red dot I'd probably get the Aimpoint Micro. I like the Aimpoint PRO too for the price/performance ratio. Oh, and even though it gets mixed reviews, would love to try a Trijicon SRS one day.

20130426_204201.jpg

20130426_204201.jpg

There will always be a need for BUIS with optics, I doubt there will ever be an exception. Personally I will never run something without a fixed front sight; the rear sight can go either way depending on application.
I can agree with some sort of front aiming apparatus, I wonder how useful a rear sight would be with such a short distance between the two. I would think the KSG is more of a point and shoot (pray and spray) gun versus. Something that one would try to print groups with.
I hope to have one soon.