JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just in a gun shop in Corvallis and saw they have a Kel-Tec KSG shotgun in stock. If I remember right the price was $1499. The business name is ABG or Corvallis Guns, both names are on the sign. If anyone is interested, their phone number is 541-757-9591.

The Kel-Tec website lists the MSRP as $1197. $1499 is closer to 20% over list. When I was in Keith's Gun Shop 2 months ago I was told that the wait time to get a KSG was over 1 year. Since used KSG's have recently sold on this forum for $1750 and $1800, I thought there might be some interest in a new one for less.

I had a chance to buy this shotgun before December and I balk because the price was $800, I knew that this could be had for around $700 elsewhere. Even to this day, I will never pay for one above $750-$800.

That same gun store did a similar sale awhile ago. They received one of the first Bushy ACR's and knew it and was charging double the MSRP. During the panic craze, I was in there and they had a couple of LPK's still at retail normal price, and the owner was saying he had never, would never, and will never gouge on prices. Then the next week they had a bunch of Pmags instock for $35 dollars apiece. Go figure, Is it that hard for anyone to stick to their word anymore these days? Is being honest a old fairy tale for business owners and politicians? I guess morals and ethics are now just something kids will learn about in their history classes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top