JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do like this.....like a dragunov shotgun :)

21 shots is pretty sweet too

ksg25-right.png

Thoughts?

Kel-Tec | KSG-25

Home defense....it's a yard long.... not a mini shotgun but tons of ammo without a magazine?

I was thinking of putting those little mini shells in and see how many crows i could pop in an afternoon

I personally wouldn't buy one. But somehow I still want one.
It's cool and I love the innovation Kel-Tec consistently throws out there.

If I had dispensable income I would buy one for ish and giggles.

I dig the gonzo factor. And that is a lot of ammo for a scattergun. Personally, I prefer lighter, handier shotguns for defensive purposes, and this thing (loaded) has got to be on the hefty side. At the $1,400 price point, I'm less enthused. All and all, neat, but I'm not going to be rushing out to buy one any time soon.

I'd really dig a suppressed Six12. But, alas, it appears to remain to be vaporware. :(

file.jpg

My experience with the original KSG was serious reliability issues (I mean, it is kel tec), slow reload method, shells ejecting straight into my wrist, rough/clunky pump action, and a hell of a kick. Unless they overhauled the design, I can only foresee the last critique being resolved in the KSG 25. Lastly, it serves no practical role. If you have a specific task there is a better shotgun out there for it, especially at that price point.

What happened to the advertised 25 shell capacity? I remember back during shot show they were saying 25 shells (12+12+1). i.e. the 25 in KSG 25.

With all that being said, I get it. Its a cool little range toy that everyone and their mother would be curious to shoot. There is something comical and stupid fun about holding that many shells in a pump then mag dumping like a mad man. Rapid fire clay pigeons would also be a good time.

Have one, it's a bit ridiculous but actually a bit shorter then a 18" barreled REM 870. Yes heavier when loaded but also tamed the recoil a bit. Buck in one tube and slugs in the other, and it will take mini shells if you want to just shoot all day. 8FE37024-B028-4864-831F-D8509FBDAEBD.jpeg