JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there something else or was that it? Maybe message KT and inquire about the possibility?

Waiting for 410 ammo to return? Me too, my son churns through it like he doesn't have to buy it, oh wait he doesn't. I'd hate to see how fast he could empty a box with a KSG. Would be fun to watch though.

Waiting for 410 ammo to return? Me too, my son churns through it like he doesn't have to buy it, oh wait he doesn't. I'd hate to see how fast he could empty a box with a KSG. Would be fun to watch though.
Yes hard to find I'm slowing stocking up. Maybe if the demand goes up they will make more. Buds gun shop has some. I got some mags from them in Jan this year. They are not to fast. Hickok 45 uses them. His on You tube. Yes it holds allot of shells it will go fast.

Site says shipping in Q3 of 2023, so look for it in the fall.
Wonder if these will be legal in WA?
Damn, I guess they figured there was a market for this. Since they seem to RARELY put out something that does not sell like no tomorrow I have to guess there is a hell of a lot of people who want one. One thing that always follows every release will be the same. It will be VERY lucky to run into one at normal price for a good while. When they first hit the auction will of course have them first as whatever the market will accept.

For how light it is, 410 or 20 gauge make a whole lot more sense. I shot the 12 gauge and it hurt!

For how light it is, 410 or 20 gauge make a whole lot more sense. I shot the 12 gauge and it hurt!
I had no idea KT was going to make one of these in .410. To me a 20 seems like a better choice too but that old guy seldom seems to make an error in reading what the gun buying public wants. He is often the one other follow when he comes out with something new. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top