JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
3B3298D5-3840-49D6-A692-CA35CAD923C3.jpeg 07A45313-E0E2-433D-8963-A6F4A7F640F6.jpeg I am selling my KRISS Vector 9mm pistol with stabilizing brace! I have put about 5 boxes of 9mm down range with this gun. I have many 9mm sbr's and don't shoot this pistol. I am looking to buy a Percision rifle from a friend and need money to put towards that. In excellent like new condition. I can't remember if it came with one or two mags so I just threw in two 17 rd glock mags. Asking $1125
Thank you,
Jeff

Last Edited:
View attachment 421092 View attachment 421093 I am selling my KRISS Vector 9mm pistol with stabilizing brace! I have put about 5 boxes of 9mm down range with this gun. I have many 9mm sbr's and don't shoot this pistol. I am looking to buy a Percision rifle from a friend and need money to put towards that. In excellent like new condition. I can't remember if it came with one or two mags so I just threw in two 17 rd glock mags. Asking $1200
Thank you,
Jeff
Trades on it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.