JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I know you guys need one of these!!!
.45ACP carbine.

KRISS-SBR-.45.png

No doubt about it! It is the $1.9K+$200 what tempers our appetite. But it does not stop us from drooling. Do you have any on currently inventory? Just curious. Not buying! A fully xferable select fire version would make my knees shake (sight!). If only...

Washingtonians need to petition their government to allow lawful ownership of such scary things as SBRs and the like (citing Oregon's policy as example) would be a better idea than moving to/supporting a state as crooked as Oregon.
Portland is my birthplace, but I have to leave it behind and watch it (and Salem) continue to decay the state as a whole, and whose officials would gladly try to alter the states constitution which protects gun ownership.

We need to away with the NFA altogether, and make a fast-track program for responsible ownership of whatever hardware we please!
Our economy, society, and world as-a-whole would be better if responsible and respectful citizens were allowed to carry FA/SD SMGs on their person ;)

And yes, this rant stems from my desire to carry a FA 10mm almost-zero-recoil Kriss pistol that I've dreamed about since first learning of their design, and how my dream will go unfulfilled because liberals would piddle themselves with the fearful and incomprehensible knowledge knowledge that mortal men and women could wield such power without bringing the world to ruin!!! ;)

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert Heinlein

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.