JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kregiehoff 4 barrel custom imported english stock hand echeckered by retired stocktaker briny titanium inserts for 20,28,410 ga.americase and all chokes and tools for the barrel inserts....asking $15000.00 pics and more info upon request

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Little advice....
Maybe update with some pics and all the specific info. This will help with not having to answer a million questions and requests for pics.
Welcome to the boards ans glws.

IMG_1537.JPG IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1533.JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1527.JPG IMG_1526.JPG

I WOULD BE OPEN TO TRADES EQUALLING PURCHASE PRICE....IE
4 DOOR PICKUPS "THE VALUE OF EACH WOULD BE THE WHOLESALE AS LISTED IN KELLY BLUE BOOK " AND THAT IF WE ARE INTERESTED A CURRENT "CAR FAX" REPORT...ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ANSWERED.....PLEASE DON'T BE MAKING OFFERS THAT WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED "REAL AND FAIR" IF ONE WANTS TO VIEW SHOTGUN WITH GOOD OFFER I AM LOCATED IN SALEM,OREGON

Well lets talk about it? "STOLEN" TRUCK? ..TELL ME MORE LIKE DO YOU HAVE A FREE TITLE TO IT ,IS IT WRECKED AND MAKE ,MODEL,MILEAGE , VALUE ,SOOOOOO WHAT GIVES ....I'M NOT ABOUT TRADING FOR A PIG INA POKE!!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top