JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Portland's Krav Maga Self-Defense and Fitness is opening a new west side location in Tigard (across from Oregon Rifleworks). Grand opening is Saturday June 1st with free classes and membership specials. This is great self-defense training and exercise from certified (Krav Maga Worldwide) instructors.

I first fell in love with KMSDF when I watched my granddaughter go through her first Women's Defense Seminar. The instructors were fantastic and it was clear that these folks cared about their community and their students. I was impressed with the professionalism and concern of the female instructors who treated my granddaughter like their own sister. I was equally impressed with the school's men who donned padded suits and made simulated attacks so the female students could get experience defending with full contact, force and speed. Even with the padding, these guys willingly took a beating so the women could gain experience and confidence. That spoke to me...big time!

Check these folks out and I'm confident that you won't be disappointed.

(I'm a KMSDF member but I don't work for them and I'm not compensated for sharing this.)

GRAND OPENING

Krav Maga Self-defense & Fitness, Tigard

Saturday, June 1 9am - 3pm

** Fun ** Free Classes **
** Membership Specials ** Food ** Drinks

12271 Main Street
Tigard, Oregon
(Across the street from Oregon Rifleworks.)

Grand Opening Class Schedule

9am Fitness Kickboxing

10am Intro to Krav

11am Members-Only Handgun Seminar

1pm LEO / Military Only ( ID Required)

2pm Intro to Krav​

Last Edited:
Portland's Krav Maga Self-Defense and Fitness is opening a new west side location in Tigard. Grand opening is Saturday June 1st with free classes and membership specials. This is great self-defense training and exercise from certified (Krav Maga Worldwide) instructors.

I first fell in love with KMSDF when I watched my granddaughter go through her first Women's Defense Seminar. The instructors were fantastic and it was clear that these folks cared about their community and their students. I was impressed with the professionalism and concern of the female instructors who treated my granddaughter like their own sister. I was equally impressed with the school's men who donned padded suits and made simulated attacks so the female students could get experience defending with full contact, force and speed. Even with the padding, these guys willingly took a beating so the women could gain experience and confidence. That spoke to me...big time!

Check these folks out and I'm confident that you won't be disappointed.

(I'm a KMSDF member but I don't work for them and I'm not compensated for sharing this.)
View attachment 580418 View attachment 580417
We don't have permissions to see your attachments.
I agree Krav Maga is good stuff.

Thanks for letting me know. They were the images attached to KMSDF's Facebook announcement.

I couldn't figure out how to give permissions :s0107: so I manually entered the details as text.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top