JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3500
Manufacturer
Knights Armament Co
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a lightly used good condition SR30 upper receiver I hate to sell. Has a couple hundred rounds through it and it was perfect.

Will come with the upper receiver, E3 (phosphate) BCG and KAC Ambi Charging handle. (Nothing else pictured)

I'm selling because none of the cdl schools around me take the GI bill (…?) so this is what I have to sell to pay for it!

$3500 shipped. Discounts for local.

Only trades i would be interested in would be:
- a nice hunting shotgun, good for clays and birds.
-Sig P365, Glock 43x MOS, Sig P938 CCW package
-if you have something that may pique my interest shoot me an offer!

(Click on the arrows to see all the pictures)

Feel free to text me at (503) 730-9736

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you were in the military, you know you can contact your old unit and get a waiver for the CDL, right? You fill out the forms, walk in and take the written test, and boom, done. No school necessary.

If you were in the military, you know you can contact your old unit and get a waiver for the CDL, right? You fill out the forms, walk in and take the written test, and boom, done. No school necessary.
Unfortunately I don't qualify for that as I have been out longer than a year as well, I never drove HE in the Marine Corps but thanks for the info! That would have saved me some money!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top