JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my KKM Precision .40-9mm Conversion Barrel for Glock 35. Less than 100 rounds through this barrel, it's in excellent condition. I'm selling my G35, so I have no further use for this barrel.

Price is $100. I'm not looking for any trades, just cash. *** SOLD ***

Sale will be FTF in the Portland Metro area. If you're out of area, I will ship on your dime once I've received payment.

If you're interested, please send me a "conversation". I can usually get back to you within 1-2 hours during the workday.

IMG_4796a.jpg

IMG_4800a.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

Last Edited:
Does this fit the 22/31?

KKM doesn't say on their site. But my understanding, from the guy I bought it from is that it will work in the 22 and 31 as well as the 35. Lone Wolf's version of the same barrel does state on their site as being compatible with the 22/31, obviously a bit longer than the gun.

Last Edited:
KKM doesn't say on their site. But my understanding, from the guy I bought it from is that it will work in the 22 and 31 as well as the 35. Lone Wolf's version of the same barrel does state on their site as being compatible with the 22/31, obviously a bit longer than the gun.

Mo barrel, mo bettah

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top