JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well I just moved into an apartment here in Corvallis and I could use a few things.

I'd like to trade ammo for what you have, I mainly have WWB 9mm for barter.

I'm looking for a decent size kitchen table, a glass table would be nice, or just a modern black table, it doesn't have to be fancy what so ever.

Any responses or offers is appreciated! :s0155:

We have a kitchen table that is older has the clawlooking feet. Oak I believe with some chairs and I believe we do have a coffee table. Let me know if we can work something out not looking for ammo at the moment.

Don't know if it is something you would be interested in, but I have a combination TV stand, book shelf, and CD stand that was in my son's bedroom when he was still living at home that I don't need anymore. You could get a 19-20" TV on it, but nothing much bigger. I'd trade it for ammo if you're interested.

Let me know and I'll e-mail you some pics.

Don't know if it is something you would be interested in, but I have a combination TV stand, book shelf, and CD stand that was in my son's bedroom when he was still living at home that I don't need anymore. You could get a 19-20" TV on it, but nothing much bigger. I'd trade it for ammo if you're interested.

Let me know and I'll e-mail you some pics.

Thanks for the offer cougfan but I already have a nice setup here in the apartment with a 52" TV with an entertainment unit. I just need the kitchen table so I can get off the couch and eat like a normal person again :s0114:

i have a kitchen table in good shape with leaves. the chairs are a little rough but ill make you a **** of a deal on it. i could use some 9mm

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.