JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2600
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
Kind of on the fence about getting rid of this one but don't really shoot it so figured I would throw it up for trade.

It's been fired 57 rds and has a few small marks here and there from use. I did bed the action which helped. Bases and rings are steel talleys and will go with it. Scope is a NF 2.5-10x42 Mil-r and can go or stay depending on trade.

I also have and older set of Hornady durachrome dies that work well, 150 pieces of Norma brass (50 new unloaded, 50 new loaded with 300 AB and R15 and 43 1x fired and loaded with same load and 7 2x fired). The 300 gr accubonds aren't loaded super hot, 2550fps iirc but they shoot very small groups from the bench and kill bears and elk just fine.

I figured the rifle and components are worth around $2600, around $3900 with scope but like I said it can stay here as well.

My ideal trade interest would be a light weight custom hunting rifle something around 6mm but open to offers.

DE2F0A6F-DBD1-4BFD-A7E9-978B3ED68122.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: