JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Kimber Montana 280 Ackley Improved. Great light weight gun for packing around on long hunts. I was never quite happy with the accuracy of it so I had some work done to it by Oregon Timberwolf. I had the trigger adjusted to 2.5 lbs, machined the rear of the receiver flat, and then glass bedded. It was also cerakoted while at the shop. It shoots much better now, I was getting MOA groups at 100 yards with 150 gr partitions and 160 Sierra Gamekings HPBT. I didn't mess around too much with other bullets and seating depths, etc; so those groups might be able to shrink a bit. It does not like 140 gr. Accubonds at all. Very inconsistent with those bullets. Anyway, it's a great rifle, very light and easy to carry, I just picked up another rifle to its time for this to move on. Its in great shape. I hunted with it a few years so there are a few little dings and scratches on the stock, but the metal is in great shape. I can send pics if interested.

Total package comes with the rifle, mounted Leupold rings (cerakoted same as rifle), Redding neck and seating die set, 280 AI Brass (77 ea) and a bag of nickel plated 280 rem brass for fire forming.

$1100

I have a Zeiss Conquest HD 3-15x42 scope with Rapid Z 800 reticle I would include for the right price. I'm not set on selling the scope so I'm not going to list it with the rifle.

please text to - five 0 three - 930-1983

IMAG1101.jpg

IMAG1091.jpg

IMAG1092.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.