Kimber micro 9 grip screws

Reactions
My girlfriend bought a new micro 9 with the thin rubber grips.i bought her a Hogue rubber finger groove grip to replace the stock grips. Problem is the grip screws are too short for the new grip. Any ideas on what screw I need ? Can I buy screws for 1911 and shorten them?

Dyjital

Reactions
that's odd, they should fit fine once recessed into the grip. The Kimber ones I have for the Micro-9 fit perfect once pressed down into the rubber and flush with the plastic underside.
They are supposed to be similar to 1911, I have and did not confirm this. They should be a little different though as there are two different patterns I believe under the grips of the standard Micro 9. I think, I can't recall though.

OP
X
Reactions
that's odd, they should fit fine once recessed into the grip. The Kimber ones I have for the Micro-9 fit perfect once pressed down into the rubber and flush with the plastic underside.
They are supposed to be similar to 1911, I have and did not confirm this. They should be a little different though as there are two different patterns I believe under the grips of the standard Micro 9. I think, I can't recall though.
Thanks for info, i might have screwed up, i just pushed the screws into the grip and they looked too short. Thats what i get when i dont think things thru

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    THE RUN AROUND! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
    We Purchased Multiple firearms online in the beginning of November and had them sent to NW armory (Tigard) as our FFL. We called ahead of time...
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
Top Bottom