JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My girlfriend bought a new micro 9 with the thin rubber grips.i bought her a Hogue rubber finger groove grip to replace the stock grips. Problem is the grip screws are too short for the new grip. Any ideas on what screw I need ? Can I buy screws for 1911 and shorten them?

that's odd, they should fit fine once recessed into the grip. The Kimber ones I have for the Micro-9 fit perfect once pressed down into the rubber and flush with the plastic underside.
They are supposed to be similar to 1911, I have and did not confirm this. They should be a little different though as there are two different patterns I believe under the grips of the standard Micro 9. I think, I can't recall though.

that's odd, they should fit fine once recessed into the grip. The Kimber ones I have for the Micro-9 fit perfect once pressed down into the rubber and flush with the plastic underside.
They are supposed to be similar to 1911, I have and did not confirm this. They should be a little different though as there are two different patterns I believe under the grips of the standard Micro 9. I think, I can't recall though.
Thanks for info, i might have screwed up, i just pushed the screws into the grip and they looked too short. Thats what i get when i dont think things thru

How they should look topside.

C0CE2F0B-ABC5-4DF6-B74D-D25B24E37DF5.jpeg
There wasn't any thickness difference between my Laser grips and these. Only the rubber was thicker. (No pun intended @Stomper)

I took the original rubber grips off, put the Hogue grip on, screws were fine

I looked in my boxes to see if maybe I had an extra set of screws, like if mine came with longer ones but it was grips only. I would have stuffed the extras in the crimson Trace grip bag... no dice. Sorry.