JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found the 1911 I was meant to own 2 weeks after buying this one, so it's got to find a new home. I fired one box through it (50 rounds UMC ball ammo) cleaned it and put it back in the safe. Gun worked flawlessly with no feeding or ejection problems as expected.

Specs:

Stainless steel construction on both slide and barrel (the whole gun is stainless).

5" full size 1911 design.

Comes with factory box, one 8 round stainless factory magazine, bushing wrench, little tube of oil, cable lock, and all paperwork just like it did when I brought it home from the dealer.

Factory night sights.

Factory checkered frontsrap for excellent grip.

$995 Cash FTF Oregon residents only

If you feel you cant resist making a lowball offer, do it in a PM please so others dont have to read junk postings in this thread.

Trade offers considered...

Thank you for looking.

Would you be willing to trade for a Colt MKIV National Match Gold Cup nib never fired aside from Colt test fire? Comes with original styrofoam box, 2 mags, tools, manual and extra barrel bushing

Would you be willing to trade for a Colt MKIV National Match Gold Cup nib never fired aside from Colt test fire? Comes with original styrofoam box, 2 mags, tools, manual and extra barrel bushing

I would be interested, but only after a hands on inspection of your Colt. Are you coming to the Eugene gun show this weekend by any chance?

Sounds strange, offering a NIB Colt national match Gold Cup for a used 1911 worth half as much, and offering to 4 others worded exactly the same as your offer.

I noticed that too. He sent me some pics, and it does appear to be as he states, but it seems a little off to me. When I asked if I could see it in person he e-mailed back and said that he had just traded it. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't like my questions. If he did trade it, hopefully the new owner did his research and made sure it wasn't stolen or something else going on. I didn't want to say anything to ruin a possible deal until I got hands on and ran the serial number through OSP to check for stolen. One less thing I have to worry about now.

Well, fellers, I got to tell ya I've tried to sell this gun at a price below the appraised value and got little response. I have manged to trade it for two other weapons which I wanted and I rightly don't give a damn about all your speculations. I am an honest dealer when it comes to sales/trades and I finally found another honest dealer. So, I guess that means that y'all missed out. La de da.

And another thing fellas, you can search all you want through OSP, FBI, AND UP YOUR *** to find out if it's stolen because this gun has been in my family for 30 of its 35 years. I RESENT THE IMPLICATION THAT I WOULD OFFER A STOLEN GUN FOR SALE OR A TRADE. Once this trade transaction is completed (tomorrow) you can kiss my southern white *** goodbye. What a group.

Closing this thread since somebody puked all over it. When you posted the same offer to 4 people within an hour to trade your $1500 gun for lesser value items it set off some warning indicators to several people. I feel my concers are legitimate given the context of the situation and the nature of your response(s). I can see that you are not any type of person I want to have dealings with at all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.