Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Kimber Custom II

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by duginsky, Mar 26, 2011.

1. duginsky

duginsky Tualatin Active Member

Looking to trade this Kimber Custom II I recently traded into. It has the Pachmayr's as well as the set of VZ's as shown. Regular steel, non-night sights. The MSH on the pistol is an S&A with a lanyard loop, blued, and there is a Wilson blue flat MSH as well. 2 Wilson Combat mags - 7-rounders with the associated round follower. It came with the idiot scratch. I am interested in trades for: Sig 226 and 229 in 9 mm, or 228; Smith/Wesson M&P in 45 ACP or 9mm, or Browning HP in 9mm. HK USP in 45 ACP or 9mm a consideration as well. If you have another semi-auto to run by me, feel free, though I am not partial to Glocks, Taurus, or Rugers. Sell for $650 OBO. FTF OR only; PDX-Salem/I-5 corridor.

IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2984.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg

2. bigd3048

bigd3048 Salem, Oregon Member

I have a 45 you may want and its new unfired.

3. duginsky

duginsky Tualatin Active Member

Any specifics?

4. bigd3048

bigd3048 Salem, Oregon Member

Yes It's a Baby Desert Eagle 45 cal, I bought it brand new and have never fired it. PM me as I have one other pistol I will include in the deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.