JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kimber Custom Covert 2 with the digital dessert camo Crimson trace grips for sale or trade. The gun was used as a carry gun and has very few rounds through it. The finish is an 85 out of 100. Other than that, she runs great and works as intended. If you are worried about the finish, just get it cerakoted for like $100.00 to have a professional to do it or just do it your self for like $60.00. I haven't bothered to do so because I like the look of it and don't care for a flashy gun. Would make a great home defense gun or carry gun if you wanted to.

What you get:
Kimber Custom Covert 2 (Full size model)
Original night sights (Still glow very bright)
Crimson trace Grips
(2) 8 Round Kimber Mags
Case with the original paper work and stuff like that

I'll post pics later. In the mean time, just look at the link. It looks exactly like that, but just with holster wear.

Link to it: <broken link removed>

Price is $900.00 obo please no low balling.

Cash is king, im really trying to get money so I can buy new toys.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAKE ON ME OR JUST LOW BALL ME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Also if you want pics, text me at 360-721-9993. If I don't reply back, im either sleeping or im busy. Text me whenever. Or message me for pics. Ill try posting pics as soon as possible.

IMAG0780.jpg

IMAG0781.jpg

IMAG0782.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.