JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The following videos feature a talk followed by a question and answer session by Dr. William R. Forstchen. He is the author of the works One Second After and One Year Later. The speech was delivered at the Sensible Mountain Preparedness Seminar and it covers EMP attack, our present infrastructure, cyberterrorism, chemical attack, and some other issues. I found it interesting, so I figured I'd pass it along.

Part I

Part II

He also writes some pretty good pure fiction books as well. Have always enjoyed him as an author. Has great stories.
Thanks for posting the videos. Though anyone who prepares for only one thing is not very wise. Still you can only talk about so many things at once. EMP is a very real threat. Along with many other things.

Yep ... how does a single family prep for a massive EMP event? You might be fine for 6 months or even 3 years but what about everybody else? How long can the average American go without food ... after all the food is gone?

The answer is too long for you and not enough time for them. Prepping for EMP might be doable. and even desirable. Prepping for the cruel nasty aftermath would be interesting indeed. Not all of us live in a perfect situation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top