JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NE corner of Herman road and Teton ave, Tualatin, 97062

I work 400 feet from there, folks jamb up the streets, any available parking lots accessible, LEO does write some tickets for poor parking, I have seen numerous mirrors ripped of cars and trucks due to a lot of truck traffic, people line up for hours, it will be cold!

although there are some great buys.

Would be neat if CRKT would do the same type of sale, they are about 1/2 mile away.

I was able to go to the front of the line one year with a connection through my wife's work.. it was still hell. One of the first people in but couldn't move or browse very well. But probably the best factory sale around, and GREAT knives to be had, and at awesome prices. Needless to say everyone got $30 Kershaw Blurs for Xmas that year.

What really sucks is all the re-sellers that buy up everything, I remember seeing someone have a booth at the gunshow the week after with a ton of Kershaw, you could tell by the 'XXXX' factory seconds stamping.

So here it is, Thurday at 12:30....
8 chairs staged and 1 tent set up. I saw 3 cars/trucks/vans parked along the tracks with "eager to be first in" folks waiting.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top