JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell some from my humble personal collection to help pay for my trip to SHOT Show. Any support will be much appreciated!

1: First up actually belongs to my dad. First year production Kershaw Offset with black blade. This is a big knife and it was purchased at the factory sale last month. He grabbed it sort of on impulse but has decided he'd rather have something else.

I had one of the employees sharpen it as well as check it over for damage/issues. He said it was GTG. I can refinish the grips/scales to your liking for an additional $35, as well. Sorry, no box and it is marked with xxxx on the right side under the part number and has never been carried outside the house. Asking $140.

2: Second is my Kershaw Offset with silver blade. Also first year production and unbelievably sharp! I couldn't stand the anodizing on the scales so I removed, blasted and sprayed them, along with the other internal metal parts(not the springs) with Norrell's Flat Black Moly Resin. The belt/pocket clip has been done in Norrell's Flat Grey to match the blade. The black is REALLY flat. I liken it to Hot Rod/Primer Black.

This is xxxx marked and has never been carried. Asking $155.
2: IMG_9777-2.jpg
IMG_9784-2.jpg

3 & 4:Last are two Kershaw Leeks. These are not xxxx marked and were not purchased at a factory sale or at a gun show. I cannot seem to find the boxes but they have never been carried out of the house. The black one is not serrated and the silver is serrated.

I have a bunch of these and can't keep them all. Asking $35 each, or $65 for both.

Prices include shipping if you're not in the Vancouver/PDX area. I'll be at my shop on Columbia Monday and Tuesday and available to meet up after about 6:30pm those days and after 7pm Wed-Friday.

Thank you. Mike 503.819.6166 :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top