JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Kershaw
City
SW Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello I have several Kershaw knives I am taking offers on. These are all factory seconds purchased at the warehouse holiday sale last December. They all are in like new condition and fully function as they should. Models are listed below. If you see something you like let me know which one and how much you are willing to offer and please be reasonable. Don't ask me how much for everything and expect or hope for me to say $200! Prices are negotiable so long as they are reasonable. The numbers listed next to them are Kershaw's new Prices that I am putting here just as a REFERENCE! I do not expect these numbers

Leek folding $91.99
Launch models are all Autos
Launch 4. $131.99
Launch 8 $163.99
Launch 9. $147.99
Launch 10. $147.99
Launch 12 $155.99
Lucha - Carbon Fiber balisong $423.99

There are multiples of some that vary in color and blade material refer to pictures

There are other random knives non Kershaw that I am selling as well please reference these in the photos as I don't know all the models to list them out right now
Pickup is in SW Portland Burlingame area
Text at 503-878-9792 if you prefer

Thank you Cheers!
Aaron

IMG_20221206_094933760.jpg IMG_20230607_055515.jpg IMG_20221206_095110956.jpg 20221028_135706-COLLAGE.jpg IMG_20221219_231748948.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Marketplace rules require prices be listed for all "For Sale" items.

"Make offer" adds are not allowed.

Ok so when it asks you to put a price it states " leave this blank if offering multiple items for sale or if you are only wanting to trade." Having multiple items for sale I left this blank. I did not see that make an offer was not allowed? It says no auction style listings.Auctioning is having an item with a set time and having people bid against one another with the highest amount winning. Asking for an offer is someone negotiating a price with a single interested party for a mutually agreed upon number for an item with no competition or time limit.

In my attempt to put prices in the description it does not bring up the description part for me to edit or add in anything so I don't know what to do? I'll say here $100 or best offer on each individual knife except the balisong at $300 obo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top