JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone got one or two? I love the beauty of these old rifles and what they represent. My grandfather has a family heirloom piece with the powder horn to boot above his hearth which is better piece of art than any painting in my opinion.

The Ar-15 of their time (or AK for you 7.62 fans..) They played a great part in the forming of this country during the American Revolution and the trailblazing and frontier wars henceforth that eventually led to the great PNW territories :D. Not to mention the craftsmanship and overall natural beauty they have in my eyes. Like to hear from any others who have a love for these rifles. I'd especially like to see some pictures...

Last Edited:
Thanks Keith looks like an awesome place. I've been fortunate enough to spend a lot of time back east to absorb the Museums and history which abound. Pennsylvania has some beautiful country I'd like to better explore, this place is on the to-do list when I return. I have family and Heritage in Kentucky that would frown upon me using "Pennsylvania Longrifle" o_O... Even though it did originate there.

I was hoping some forum members here might have one over their fireplace or in their collections they'd like to share.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews