JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone got one or two? I love the beauty of these old rifles and what they represent. My grandfather has a family heirloom piece with the powder horn to boot above his hearth which is better piece of art than any painting in my opinion.

The Ar-15 of their time (or AK for you 7.62 fans..) They played a great part in the forming of this country during the American Revolution and the trailblazing and frontier wars henceforth that eventually led to the great PNW territories :D. Not to mention the craftsmanship and overall natural beauty they have in my eyes. Like to hear from any others who have a love for these rifles. I'd especially like to see some pictures...

Last Edited:
Thanks Keith looks like an awesome place. I've been fortunate enough to spend a lot of time back east to absorb the Museums and history which abound. Pennsylvania has some beautiful country I'd like to better explore, this place is on the to-do list when I return. I have family and Heritage in Kentucky that would frown upon me using "Pennsylvania Longrifle" o_O... Even though it did originate there.

I was hoping some forum members here might have one over their fireplace or in their collections they'd like to share.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top