JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have Amazon Video there is a series on how these videos are made. Crazy cool stuff goes into these films.

Otherwise, enjoy!!!

Ken's one of my idols :) He's an adrenaline junky just like me (or I used to be). I love watching him drive/ride anything. He's got a good attitude, family guy who loves his dogs, over the top but still stays humble (enough)...... and he works with Ford :D I had a Focus ST for a while, fun car for what it was. The RS seems pretty cool but for the $$ I wasn't that interested.

He started DC shoes which funded his start in rally racing, Pastrana helped get into it initially.

Ken's one of my idols :) He's an adrenaline junky just like me (or I used to be). I love watching him drive/ride anything. He's got a good attitude, family guy who loves his dogs, over the top but still stays humble (enough)...... and he works with Ford :D I had a Focus ST for a while, fun car for what it was. The RS seems pretty cool but for the $$ I wasn't that interested.

He started DC shoes which funded his start in rally racing, Pastrana helped get into it initially.
My wife grew up just a few miles from where Travis Pastrana has his home and compound. We'd see them around town doing crazy stuff lol. If you drive by his house it looks like a set from a Tony Hawk video game...he even had a door at his house, where he could acid drop out of and into a bowl...hahaha.

i met ken block out in Dufur, OR years ago at the Oregon Trail Rally. real cool dude. he even signed my beer can. i still have it LOL

I met Pastrana in Vernonia during the Rally a few years ago. Some kids were riding their BMX bikes around the hi-school track checking out all the cars and drivers. Pastrana and Dave Mirra came over and asked if they could ride and got on a couple of the bikes and started jousting and crashing into each other being pretty hilarious. The kids were pretty much in awe, I just watched w/a big grin on my face.

Used to. He started it, built it, sold it, then learned how to rallye race.
Still hasn't won a championship as far as I know. But did very respectably.
He won but was disqualified on a technicality. It was super disappointing. They weigh your car before and after the race. He lost a bunch of bumpers and panels during the race and was under weight though finishing first. They disqualified him. Lots of folks were pretty pissed off.

Oh yeah... I remember that now. Wasn't that a rallye-cross vs WRC?
Yup.

He lost most if not all of his front bumper in a turn and they disqualified him for being underweight, though every knew he'd lost it and had not tampered with the car as the rule was intended to protect against.

Yup.

He lost most if not all of his front bumper in a turn and they disqualified him for being underweight, though every knew he'd lost it and had not tampered with the car as the rule was intended to protect against.
Sounds like the fix was in. Ford dissolved the team not too long after that, IIRC. Is he still working w Ford? I know he uses a lot of Fords in his Gymkhana series...

Sounds like the fix was in. Ford dissolved the team not too long after that, IIRC. Is he still working w Ford? I know he uses a lot of Fords in his Gymkhana series...
He still is with Ford last I checked.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR