JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like it was a crazy weekend for death and near death moments. From Hawkeye running himself over with a bearcat, Barbara Walters, a football player collapsing…

In all that the one that took me most by surprise was to hear that Ken Block died.

He was on vacation in Utah with his family. Apparently it was a snowmobile accident that did him in.

I have always enjoyed watching him race, and do the crazy things he does on YouTube.

Rest in peace Ken. Thanks for all the crazy videos!

Seems like it was a crazy weekend for death and near death moments. From Hawkeye running himself over with a bearcat, Barbara Walters, a football player collapsing…

In all that the one that took me most by surprise was to hear that Ken Block died.

He was on vacation in Utah with his family. Apparently it was a snowmobile accident that did him in.

I have always enjoyed watching him race, and do the crazy things he does on YouTube.

Rest in peace Ken. Thanks for all the crazy videos!

Super freakin sad mad, as a car enthusiast and fellow tire slayer.. he will be missed. Best believe I'm going to round up the boys and go slay some tires in his honor! Hoon In peace brother.

Sad, He seems like a solid dude. He was obviously highly skilled but extreme sports are aptly named and eventually they catch up with you in one way or another.

Sad, He seems like a solid dude. He was obviously highly skilled but extreme sports are aptly named and eventually they catch up with you in one way or another.
We used to say, there are old climbers, there are bold climbers, but there are no bold old climbers.

Insert your extreme sport of choice, it holds true for most.

RIP Ken.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads