JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is what happens when people don't close up their threads.
I guess. I just could not quite understand why this sent someone off the deep end. I said nothing about the original trying to sell his S2K for that price. It would probably sell for that price even now. I just assumed it was gone and was trying to help the one asking. These guns have always been hard to come by. The company does not seem to be able to make enough to fill the demand. In the height of the last great panic Gen1's were selling for up to 1K. Since I paid in the $300 range for both of mine I almost sold one. Wife was all over me to do so. I did not care that some were selling them at that price any more than I cared that some were selling .22 ammo at 3 times the "normal" price. Supply and demand and all. If I had sold one of mine for 1K I would not have lost any sleep over it. If someone wants to pay me 3 times what I paid for something I would have no problem with it.

Sorry for causing so much grief! Thanks a lot for the info though, Alexx!
No big deal to me. Still don't know quite why it was such a big deal to someone else. As for the S2K as I mentioned I love them. They are certainly not for everyone. If you buy a new one, one thing to be ready for. Both of mine and every one I have seen since shared one common trait. They come from the factory rough as a corncob. This leads to some reliability problems when new. Things have to get a little worn in. On both of mine first trip to the range they would not make it through a full mag. As I shot them they got better. Then a good clean and lube and next trip out they ran great and have ever since. The .40 became my go to house gun. Making a safe queen out of my last short shot shotgun. They are so short and light they make great gun for this. Also does make them a little harder to shoot. They also boot hell out of you. Have a surprising recoil for such a small round. Every time I take mine to the range and run a couple hundred rounds my shoulder lets me know for a couple days. They are a TON of fun though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.