JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice bug out gun for sale. Takes Glock mags, which I have two 15 rounders. I'm the second owner and would say this gun has a low round count. I've only put 100 through it. Works flawlessly. No box or papers, but does come with a custom "Bores Stores" case.

$390 - Last Chance

k1.jpg
k2.jpg
k3.jpg
k4.jpg

Last Edited:
I would be interested in this Gen 1 for closer to $400 instead of the $500 price tag of a new gen 2 one.
If interested I can meet any time with cash and with my current CPL and firearms membership id

I know this is a stretch, but is this still available?
If you want one of these in .40 they are selling new for this price now. Since the election the price of the Gen2 dropped as with so many guns. The .40 is the one that sells for a lower price. You can now get a new Gen2 in .40 for $400 plus the ship and transfer. These are VERY nice PCC's. Not for everyone but I do LOVE mine.

That's great to know! I just recently started looking. Could you let me know where to find one then?

I bought mine at Mary's Pistols in Tacoma. If they do not have one they should be able to get one. Here is one off GB; http://www.gunbroker.com/item/620079995 $400 plus ship and transfer but it's a Gen2. I like the look of the Gen2's. If for some reason you want a Gen 1 I am sure there is some on GB to be had. Especially in .40 Mary's will of course do the transfer if you wish to buy one off the auctions.

Really :confused: He can attempt to get any price he wishes. I Agree
Uhh, have you guys ever seen a calendar? The original ad was from 2015. You do know what year it is now?
I never said anything about the original ad. I assumed it is long ago sold. The one I was responding to said;"I know this is a stretch, but is this still available?" So I mentioned to him these (S2K's) are now going for around $400 new after the election. This seems to have set off a freak out from one poster. Legal pot seems to be really doing a number on some. :confused::confused:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.