JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I searched high and low on the Web and at my local gun shops for one. No dice. So I sent Keltec an email to see if in fact they are still making it. Has anyone else heard or seen of one? I am interested in one because I do like 32acp. I have a type 2 Colt 1903 Pocket model M, make in 1908. I know the Keltec might not be as smooth as the Colt, but I like the small package for cc when my SCCY would be to fat. My wife has the 380 version, P3AT, and it's snappy as al ger out. And I am used to shooting 10mm and 357mag. It kicks more than my M1 Garand. My Colt 32 is a pleasure to shoot and accurate as all get out. So I figured I would try the P32 for my not so fat cc. But alas... none to be found.

Rodney

Well I searched high and low on the Web and at my local gun shops for one. No dice. So I sent Keltec an email to see if in fact they are still making it. Has anyone else heard or seen of one? I am interested in one because I do like 32acp. I have a type 2 Colt 1903 Pocket model M, make in 1908. I know the Keltec might not be as smooth as the Colt, but I like the small package for cc when my SCCY would be to fat. My wife has the 380 version, P3AT, and it's snappy as al ger out. And I am used to shooting 10mm and 357mag. It kicks more than my M1 Garand. My Colt 32 is a pleasure to shoot and accurate as all get out. So I figured I would try the P32 for my not so fat cc. But alas... none to be found.

Rodney

A few have asked this over a while and each time I check I do see a couple for sale but always used. KT still lists them as current but I never see a new one any more. Have to guess that the .380 has left these behind. There are some who will not shoot the .380 version but love the .32. My Wife is one of these. Obviously not enough buyers though.

I was happy with mine until the fourth trip to MFG for repairs had it literally fall apart before I even got it out of the package. I was so fed up the LGS guy bought it on the spot.

I'd look at some Beretta .32's.. either old or new. I think most of them are significantly smaller than the old Colt and of much higher quality than the Keltek

I'd look at some Beretta .32's.. either old or new. I think most of them are significantly smaller than the old Colt and of much higher quality than the Keltek

My Wife a while ago ended up with one of these, the Tomcat. Like everything gun it's a trade off. She carried and shot her P-32 from the day she got it. Her only complaint was that L O N G trigger. I liked them (P-32 and .380) due to pocket carry. First guns other than NAA I could really forget were in my pocket. While ago we were knocking around and ran into a used Tomcat that looked to have never been shot. She bought it and loves it. It's very easy to shoot because it's .32 and much heavier. D/A trigger is also very nice. So trade off is they are fatter and heavier. Very nicely made of course.
For very light pocket carry the Ruger LCP2 won me over. Too much recoil for Wife. Small and light enough for me to pocket carry and trigger is light years better. Only thing I lost is pocket carry with no holster as I used to do. I was willing to give this up for the trigger. As with all guns nothing works for everyone of course.

Out of curiosity, I checked a number of my regular online sources, and I came up with the same results; all sold out.

I really like my Keltec P32. It has all the aesthetic qualities of a rubber door stop, but it packs easy, and runs like a top. With the 10-round magazine in place, it fits the hand well enough.

Best of wishes in your search.