JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey folks..just picked up new p-11 and looking for ideas ,and opinions on how to trick it out ...so to speak.i know this isnt going to ever be a nail driver,but anything can help. also need a concealable holster that will work.cant readily find any local to fit. today i put some tri flo on a few areas and it really softened/smoothed out the trigger pull so far. any thoughts appreciated thanks :D

I've got one and it tends to be my summer carry piece... Couple things right out of the gate... Get rid of the plastic recoil rod and replace it with the steel version

Kel-Tec - Store

Get the Hammer spring kit

Kel-Tec - Store

And grip extensions for all your mags.

There are a plethora of threads regarding polishing read them and follow them if you feel your skills are up to the challenge. If not go buy 2-300 rounds and just put them down range to "wear" the gun in. Some of the mating surfaces are rough at best and do require some "wear" in to smooth it out.

All in all they are a good economical gun that will definitely shoot MoBG at 25feet. Your never going to use it as a precision pistol but thats not what its intended purpose is anyway. I view them as basically a semi-auto derringer. Up close and personal detterant.

with a factory .357 SIG barrel. That will get your attention (as well as everyone else in the area). I replaced the guide rod and got the spring kit as well as WOLFF springs for the mags. I had the slide hard chromed and black coated, unfortunately the black coating started chipping off due to bad materials.

I used to have a P-11 that I converted to a P-40, then got the .357 SIG barrel for it to.

I polished the feed ramps and added the trigger overtravel stop (pencil eraser cut to the correct length, glued to the grip and colored black with a black making pen. It does help keep on target.

The P-40/.357 SIG got a bad rap as being unreliable but most of the problem was operator error (limp wristing). They quit making them some time ago. I don't carry mine anymore so it's a safe queen now.

Yes, by all means, join KTOG

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC Member
ACSWW Member

It seems to be a good idea, but whether worn inside or outside of the belt it gets pushed up and off by just moving around, sitting to standing, etc. Your soft body bulges and pushes the clip off the belt. Use a completely covering holster for belt carry so it can't be pushed out by exercize. Carpenter jeans have pockets big enough for easy pocket carry!.....................elsullo :s0155:

I used to carry my P-11 with the belt clip, until the day my dog jumped up on me and I felt one of his paws go inside of the trigger guard. The gun didnt fire....and the odds of that ever happening again are pretty darn slim...but I valued my nuts and my butt-cheeks enough to (a) remove the belt clip and (b) spend the $35 on a High Noon Holsters "Mr Softy" IWB holster that completely covers the trigger guard and prevents the gun from coming unclipped from my belt when I sit down. Best $35 I ever spent.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews