JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$420
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The KelTec CP33: A poor mans MP7, because HK hates you

33 rounds of that sweet sweet .22lr in each mag
Four mags included (two are brand new) and keltec case
Runs fantastic and a hoot to shoot
Threaded for a muzzle device/suppressor

Selling to fund other projects, i have a lot of .22 pistols. Not too interested in trades, but happy to hear them out.

Asking $460 with the CT red dot and warne riser
$420 without
FTF transfer at FFL of your choosing, buyer responsible for fees, willing to travel within reason or meet halfway, sorry no shipping on this one.

Unfortunately with things being how they are due to 114, I will not be responsible for delays or getting stuck at the shop, sale is final. 114 is unconstitutional, a complete infringement, and Belongs in the trash

F93DA747-38C2-4BDF-9703-F1F9CD6F10B3.jpeg F14C330E-3099-4E4E-96FB-BDB8CF50CCEA.jpeg 84D5170D-0F55-46BD-B290-0DD03E543C71.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Unfortunately I just paid my taxes last week, but next pay day if you still have it. I think I would be interested in buying. But have a few items to address since I'm coming from Seattle.
Is it okay for me to buy there in Oregon?
How far of a drive we talking, like hours wise I mean?
Is this going to be one of those things that I'm going to have to drive twice out there for? Because of holding period, purchase and then pick up.

Why is all the good stuff in Oregon and or far away?

Unfortunately I just paid my taxes last week, but next pay day if you still have it. I think I would be interested in buying. But have a few items to address since I'm coming from Seattle.
Is it okay for me to buy there in Oregon?
How far of a drive we talking, like hours wise I mean?
Is this going to be one of those things that I'm going to have to drive twice out there for? Because of holding period, purchase and then pick up.

Why is all the good stuff in Oregon and or far away?
Hey DesRocco,
I appreciate the interest but with handgun sales being somewhat complicated for out of state plus the magazine restrictions (which I absolutely do not agree with), I will have to stick to Oregon residents.
Thanks

The KelTec CP33: A poor mans MP7, because HK hates you

33 rounds of that sweet sweet .22lr in each mag
Four mags included (two are brand new) and keltec case
Runs fantastic and a hoot to shoot
Threaded for a muzzle device/suppressor

Selling to fund other projects, i have a lot of .22 pistols. Not too interested in trades, but happy to hear them out.

Asking $460 with the CT red dot and warne riser
$420 without
FTF transfer at FFL of your choosing, buyer responsible for fees, willing to travel within reason or meet halfway, sorry no shipping on this one.

Unfortunately with things being how they are due to 114, I will not be responsible for delays or getting stuck at the shop, sale is final. 114 is unconstitutional, a complete infringement, and Belongs in the trash

View attachment 1355001 View attachment 1355003 View attachment 1355004
Is your cp33 still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.