JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup.
I have one.....

DSC01322.jpg

.308 that takes FAL mags, with an 18" barrel but overall length of only 26.1". That's only 3" longer than my AR15 pistol was!

Same as any other bullpup design - easier to handle, especially in close quarters, without sacrificing accuracy or ballistics by having a shorter barrel.
The main thing against old bullpup designs was they were only right handed - empty cases had to eject out the side on the opposite side from where your cheek rests.
All the newer designs use front ejection to make them truly ambidextrous.

Not a very attractive rifle; I sure hope it is of higher quality then it looks. I've never been a big fan of bullpups, including the AUG, and the FN 2000 feels like your shouldering a 4 x 6.

I think it looks awesome. I still cant get over the fact it's made by kel-tec. Everything else they make looks like a toy to me. But that... WOW. I want to handle one!

Ever think the price point will drop below 1k?

Most of the Kel-Tec products are cheap & feel that way; this is quite a move up market for this company. I saw a review on the Outdoor Channel (I think it was SWAT TV) and it looked pretty cool. I really like the forward ejection tube for us lefties.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top