JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my NEW, NEVER FIRED Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 that is compatible with Glock 17 mags. I bought it on a whim and then got heavily into pistol target shooting and never got around to firing it. I'm in the market for other things, so it must go!

Some notes: This is the Gen 2, Glock 17, 9mm version in all black. I have the ORIGINAL box, manual, and knock-off mag that it came with. I think I even have the Kel-Tec sticker too!

$400.00 plus buyer pays transfer fee. I can meet at your choice of FFL in the Seattle-Lynnwood-Eastside-Everett area.

Text/Email Nick @
(206) 929-0809
[email protected]

IMG_0302.jpeg IMG_0303.jpeg IMG_0304.jpeg

Is it affected by the recall? Kel-Tec Recall Verification
Thanks for the heads up and the link OR QtrMaster! Just went to the website and entered the serial #. My Sub-2000 is NOT affected by the recall... the barrel should be good to go! Please ask any more questions. I'm not only new to the NWF board, but I'm fairly new to the firearms world in general, so I'm ready and willing to listen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.