JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***

For sale is a Gen 2 Kel-Tec Sub 2000 chambered in 9mm with Glock 17 magazine compatibility. This is, effectively, New in Box. I bought this new a few months back and only took it out to look at it - hasn't been loaded, chambered, cleaned or fired (except at the factory). This has just been sitting in the safe and I've decided to go another direction, so moving this on. I'm including an AIM Sports light, ready to mount on the lower rail - great for use as a home defense gun.

Gun comes in the original box and includes (1) 17-round PMAG magazine that came with the gun.

Features - threaded barrel (with thread protector), Glock 17 magazine compatibility, top and bottom accessory rails and 3-position adjustable butt stock. Light weight, compact, a great truck or home defense gun. As noted above, includes an AIM Sports light to mount on the lower rail.

Price is $445 firm and INCLUDES the transfer/BGC at one of the following FFL's: Tigard Pawn 4 More, Money Market Pawn, Adaptive Firing Solutions (Oregon City) and for those in Vancouver, I'm happy to meet at one of the Tropic Pawn locations. Not interested in trades or offers, thank you.

I work M-F in SE PDX and can be available around the lunch hour some days or after work about 2:30pm some days. Evenings are usually not available due to my schedule, weekends may be possible, but only in the morning hours. Contact me via PM (Conversation) - I check in several times a day.

KT#1.jpg

KT#2.jpg

KT#3.jpg

Last Edited: