JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good afternoon:
I have had 'on order' for quite some time, an RFB bull-pup. (1+ year)
All I can get is rumors, no fact. Some say Kel-tec is re-tooling as their first releases had FTF and other problematic issue. Some say marketing is purposely delaying more distribution to drive up prices. (i can't imagine that one as they're losing lots of current sales)
Does anyone have info or heard otherwise? Does anyone here own one and experienced functionality problems?
Thanks in advance!

People were complaining a few months ago that greedy sellers at gun shows wanted $1700+ for them. Now, when one comes up for sale at $1700-$1800 it is bought within minutes. No doubt that a $2000 firm, NIB unit would sell now.

People were complaining a few months ago that greedy sellers at gun shows wanted $1700+ for them. Now, when one comes up for sale at $1700-$1800 it is bought within minutes. No doubt that a $2000 firm, NIB unit would sell now.

I have been one of the most staunch in wanting to purchase one of these over the last few years.

I would not pay more than $1500. The platform has no applicable value at 2k.

I would hand over cash right now at 1500, however, I snear at the gunshow price of $1700.

If I am not mistaken the MSRP was originaly $1299 or so.

Update: I still have been unable to locate an RFB. Why is there no news about its unavailability? The Kel-Tec website acts as if they are out there but doesn't sell parts for the firearm. That kindof implies that they're not making the RFB anymore. Perhaps the rumor about reliabilty issues is true. I still want one.
Anyone else have any news?

there were some having problems with ejection... but I thought that got fixed..

that and Keltec has no huge incentive to sell as much as the middle men who make more profit than the manufacturer...

I really don't get this company.. they spend a lot of R&D to come up with products but seem to fall short on the manufacturing end...

unfortunately people still buy their products so they don't really care... we can only vote with our wallets... and so far we all vote in their favor when their products actually find themselves in the store...

and btw, the KSG is one cool shotgun... I'd get that before an RFB, just coz there are other bullpup rifles, but not really any other bullpup shotguns except converted saigas.. (at least factory production wise)

I have an fs2000 and that is a great shooter too... when the RFB becomes readily available in a few years.... that will make it home with me too..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top