JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last info I heard was that they are scheduled to start coming out sometime around June 20th with "arrival" at retailers in early July. :cool:

Still no firm price info from anyone yet though. :s0114:

(And I am STILL waiting on my ammo order from March! :s0001: )

About $4 per box less than it will be after the gun is released.:s0114::s0114:

I am stocking up weekly on .22 Mag for my personal consumption. I know it will be harder to get than .380 after this gun comes out.

Coctailer,

Without having the gun to test ammo on, what do you think the best .22 Mag ammo to get right now - ammo that seems to work in current .22 mags on the market now?

thanks

I've been shooting the BVAC .22 WMRs in my CZ 452. They seem to be good but I haven't seriously tested them yet (they work good enough to take soda can tabs off off at 40 yds, for what it's worth).

Only problem seems to be availability. CheaperThanDirt had them for sub-$70 but they can never keep them in stock (and shipping is expensive). The gun show in Portland had it for $80.

huntpotter, the guy who owns Kel-Tec is the same that owned Grendel, so its pretty much round 2 on the P30 concept with better equipment and more years in the business to learn to do it right, I'm looking forward to it

huntpotter, the guy who owns Kel-Tec is the same that owned Grendel, so its pretty much round 2 on the P30 concept with better equipment and more years in the business to learn to do it right, I'm looking forward to it

This is George Kellgren, the first developer of the plastic pistol, before Glock, the Grendel P-10. This was also the first design for a POCKET double-stacked magazine pistol. He is the genius behind all of the Kel-tec pistols and Sub-2000 carbines, and the folding .223 carbines. He also led the charge for the plastic sub-compact pocket pistols, starting with his Kel-tec P-32 and then the Kel-tec P3AT (P-380?). I feel that future historians will rank him with John Browning and Gustav Glock as leading firearm geniuses......................elsullo :s0155: