JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Newish CP33.

The front cap and bottom mlok section have been sanded to help a suppressor clear.

Otherwise I had my fun with it, moving it on to fund other ventures. This thing with a good Rimfire can and CCI standard velocity is pretty quiet.

Pistol, two original magazines, box and paperwork included.

Rehv arms rear picatinny adapter and a SB Tactical 1913 brace available. Add $200 for adapter and brace.

$380 without brace and adapter

$580 with adapter and brace.

RED DOT AND MOUNT NOT INCLUDED

No trades.

No shipping.

Buyer pays transfer at Lucky Sport Goods in Banks.

Thanks for looking!

Reno

6273BF60-208D-47CA-97A5-2DF6D0EBCBFF.jpeg 7313C4B2-E4AB-4AAC-BD5A-D647CE0E8B76.jpeg 2854BCAB-A71A-4D76-AA44-F643C57782C6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice, how did you like this thing, thought about getting one but just don't shoot much .22 much, almost picked up one of these and a 22/45 lite
It is a very fun gun to plink with. Would make a great zombie gun, as it's quiet suppressed with the right ammo. You tend to burn through 22 faster with this thing. Though it takes a minute to load mags. Get two to three more magazines and you can burn through ammo in a hurry. Trigger is very nice. Original sights are actually quite nice, if not using the brace.

With the can does bulk ammo break the sound barrier.
out of the many ammos I tried, which I do not recall all of the ones I did, some bulk was subsonic. Some went super. I pretty much have only shot CCI standard velocity out of it after my innit tests because it sounded the best and cycled flawlessly. Some of the other subsonic ammos didn't cycle all that well. It ate every bulk pack ammo I fed it though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.