JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So here goes. This is a fully functional, running motorcycle with a clean title. The fairings are pretty chewed up. But doesn't look too bad from a distance!! I ride it as is, but it is definitely a project. It is a 94 katana frame. It has 97 gsx 600 front forks, and a 97 gsx 750 rear end swing arms with the adjustable tension. It has a 750 engine in it that has about 8000 miles on it. The gauges are off a 97 gsx too. The title says it is a 600... But it's not! It is now a 750. It's stupid fast. So now for the bad. The grips ( or handle bars... Whatever you call them) are from a 97 gsx 750. So they bend down too much, and will need to be replaced with the straight style that was typical of the stock 94 600. These bend down too far and makes turning a complete SOB! They are cheap. Around 20-30 bucks on eBay. It needs new tubes for the front forks. You can buy the tubes themselves, and rebuild the forks, or buy the whole fork/tube assembly on eBay for $200. And it needs new tires. A good tune up would be nice too! You really need to let this thing warm up too!! The choke is touchy as hell! I know it sounds like a disaster, but it really is not all as bad as it sounds... I put the value of this at around $1000- $900. I took it to my local bike shop and the guy said it was not that bad... And coming from this guy that's good! He builds performance toys, and knows his business! Love to barter! So let's see what kind of offers I get! I'll bring it to you if it's within reason. I love to ride it!*I would really like to get a nice AR-15 setup... Or a nice
Kimber 1911... Make some offers, or partial trade plus cash, or I'll just take $850 outright. Sorry for the links. It's the only way I know how to get pics on here from my phone. And the bike does have a clean title. It says GSX on the title. Sorry, it's a GSX. Engine is oil cooled. Not water cooled

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR