JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my all original Kareen ( Israel Arms ) 9mm handgun for $275. Comes with one 13 round magazine ( made in Belgium ). The Kareen is a licensed Browning Hi-Power clone ( just like an FEG ). These pistols were typically manufactured by FEG in Europe, then assembled and used by the Israeli military and police forces for a very long time. I believe this pistol is circa 1970's or earlier. This handgun functions flawlessly and shoots accurately. The barrel bore is in excellent condition and is 4.75" long. The finish of the pistol is a bit warn, but still in great shape for it's age and service use. I am in Roseburg, Oregon. If you are interested in seeing the gun, call, text or email me. My number is (541) 817-4404. Thanks! Pete

Kareen 1.jpg

Very interested. But ... the timing is difficult. It will be Tuesday before I can contact and communicate with my local FFL stocking dealer. Your FFL to my dealers FFL? I am outside Cave Junction. Does the HP still have the magazine disconnecter block assembly installed?

If it does, then I will take it. SOLD!! Private messages sent.

Last Edited:
IIRC.....FEG was not lic by FN (to make their copies).

The Argentine FM Hi-Power is a true Hi-Power copy and like the Argie Sistema Colts, it is a factory approved copy from FN Belguim. The Argeintines bought the license from FN to build the Hi-Power.

The FEG is not officially sanctioned or made by license from FN.

Brickboy240

Taken From the Forum at: The Highroad

Also.....if you want to do a bit of research on the FEG.

FEG P9 - Hungarian Weapons - FegArmy Pistols

Note: their own web sight says...."Fémáru engineers received an order in 1971 to develop a new high capacity high power FN Browning style pistol chambered for the 9mm Parabellum."

BUT, don't get me wrong (I own an FEG PJK-9HP), at your price for the Kareen....IMHO, it's a good deal.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.